Tin Cup Trail Lots for Sale or Trade
• Both Lots are currently Valued at $200000
• Complete and Ready to Build
• 1.25 Acres
• Property is easy bike ride away from Friday Harbor Ferry Landing and Roche Harbor Resort, as well as all the wonderful public beaches the Island has to offer.
• The land has been owned by the same family for over 70 years, it was subdivided in 1951 and never developed.
• Pristine, Private and Quiet Lot, With beautiful forested areas and moss covered rocks.
• The new owners will be greeted with a paved entry off the county road, meander down thoughtfully installed private drives, and end at their prospective gravel parking areas with cleared and level building/RV sites.
• Complete with four-bedroom septic systems, well, power, phone and fiber optics to the lot line.
• This is your chance to start with the clean slate that raw property affords, but without the worries of the unknown costs for developing it. The hard work will be done so the fun can begin!